Uniforms and School Dress Code Requirements
Our school dress code fosters and enhances the public image of the school and builds school and team spirit. It ensures students are dressed for specific school activities and encourages equity among students.
Students are encouraged to wear the following:
- Maroon shorts, skorts, track pants
- Grey and maroon polo shirt with logo
- Maroon fleece zip jacket / wet weather jacket with logo
- Tartan dress with logo
- Green polo – Orion
- Gold polo – Pegasus
- Royal Blue polo – Aquila
- Red polo – Phoenix
Footwear (Appropriate footwear, i.e. no thongs, ugg boots or crocs)
- Black shoes (including joggers) / sandals. Sports shoes to be worn on Phys Ed days.
Hat: An approved (sun safe) hat must be worn for all outdoor activities. A broad brimmed maroon hat must be worn. A ‘No hat, no play’ policy will apply.
We ask families to support our Dress Code by ensuring:
- Hair (boys and girls) is tied back if it is below collar length and kept clear of the student’s eyes.
- Jewellery worn is a watch, ear studs or sleepers only.
- Make-up is not worn; this includes nail polish.
APS uniforms are available through Lowes at Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre, Main Street, Ellenbrook.
Students who for religious or health reasons may need to modify the school dress code are required to make an appointment with the Principal to negotiate alternatives.